Sunday, April 19, 2009

And the winner is?!?!?!

So, I know WAY more than 13 people read our blog . . . party poopers!

We had a few people who didn't know how to post a comment on our blog so instead they sent an email, which was totally fine and still lots of fun to read. So, total we had 13 comments on our blog and 7 emails which made a grand total of 20.

And the lucky number that Josh picked was . . . .
NUMBER 2

My dear friend and Bible Study leader, Marti McAmis (also listed as "A favorite blog I follow" on my blog page) was the lucky winner.

I will get your treat hand delivered to you Mari :)!

Thanks for playing on the family friendly game blog, The Chapters In Our Life . . . until next time, I'm your game show host, Magnificent Marcy. And remember to have your pets spayed and neutered :)! Okay, okay, I'll stop!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I was here. :)

McAmis Family said...

WOW I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!! (Thanks Josh!!!) I already am a winner Marcy--just having you in my life!! You do such a great job of blogging!!

Five Happy Campers said...

Okay, somehow I missed that post - things were a little frenetic around here last week, so that one slipped by me (although I read the ones after it!) Weird. Anyway, you know I'm here!! Love, me.

Jen said...

I'm here! :-) I check in often, although I somehow missed your game, love to see your updates!