is now busy loading his truck with anything and everything he thinks he might need
and is so incredibly excited that I think sleep is out of the question for this boy!
Tomorrow he will wake bright (I mean, dark) and early and head up into the hills with his dad. He has the rest of this week off and all of next week to hopefully fill his tag with that one and only TROPHY bull elk. So, tomorrow is the start of me being, what do they call those women?!?!? Oh yea, a "hunting widow."
So, good luck sweetie! I know how important this hunt is to you! Although it will be challenging and may be discouraging at times, I have been saying prayers that you are able to remember why you do this, for the hunt and to be surrounded by God's beautiful creation. Embrace this (possibly) once in a lifetime opportunity.
2 comments:
How exciting for Josh! I wish him luck - but no matter what it will be an exciting experience I am sure!
Good luck bro! Thinking of you today, and hoping you aren't FREEZING - what weather to start out the season, huh? Have fun the next couple weeks!!!
Post a Comment